Thursday 9 April 2009

Disappointment




When we admire someone, we see that person as someone who is perfect. We tend never to see their faults or their imperfections. I am like that, to me the person I admire is perfect. Or at least it was. Now I don't see that perfection. To tell you the truth, all I see right now are imperfections. I know that people have their own life and we have to respect that. At first, I didn't understand but now I do. I never do more than I should. The problem is when people give us false hopes, when they play with our feelings. I feel sad because of that. I am a person who tries to be there for my friends. I don't expect that someone plays with my feelings. Specially someone who I admire so much. I have no idea why the person does that but if it is some kind of punishment, then let me tell you that I have been punished enough. Believe me.

I'm sad and disappointed. Hope this feeling goes on real fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

carlinha,
cá estou eu a pôr nossa correspondência bloguist em dia, e já vão 3 comments ao teu, só hoje!!! e qto a este texto deixa-me só k te diga k as pessoas não têm culpa das expectativas que criamos dos seus actos relativamente a nós e o melhor que temos a fazer é aceitar o que vamos vivendo sem nos prendermos muito ou querendo o que os outros não nos podem dar. ou seja,se calhar somos nós que queremos os outros nunca tiveram a intenção.e mais grave é qdo ficamos tristes com esses comportamentos alheios, há k aprender a aceitar todos como são.
aconselho a leitura "Conversas com deus 1", Neale Donald Walsh.
jinhos