Saturday 17 March 2012

Some things I just can't understand

(picture taken from http://edge1.pokerjunkie.com/img/?id=6044)

I know that all happens for a reason, that everything is meant to be and all that but really... right now it is sooo damn hard to accept it. I mean, I came here, I had dreams, illusions and now I have to go back, probably being a teacher which is something that I don't want. I can't understand. In here I was happy. I don't mean that in Portugal I'm not but I really feel that in here I am learning a lot and I don't think I have learnt everything yet. I need to stay here, I need to learn a bit more. I need to take Actionscript course, I need... I just need to be here a couple months more. But how? Life can be really complicated sometimes. I just can't understand this. Hope one day (and not far away) I will understand. So far I don't feel like a total looser but can't say I'm a winner either can I?

No comments: