Tuesday 4 December 2007

This is Christmas



It's the time of the year where usually people are nicer. Haven't you noticed? People smile more often, appologize (usually they don't do it so often), it's the only time where (sometimes) we can have 1 minute / second of peace. Now tell me? have you ever thought what is Christmas about? 'cause all I see is a comercial holiday. People may say... it's the time of the year that usually families gather but... shouldn't that happen in other times of the year too? I think maybe we are too busy, selfish, occupied, whatever you want to call it to pay attention to our family and we know that, on 24th December we have to stop our busy lifes and gather the family. So Christmas is just an excuse to people stop working and gather the family. Not a happy thought about Christmas but... to me is just another holiday where I get gifts and dress up like a Santa (yeah... I have to... my niece deserves that and a lot more)

No comments: