Friday 11 May 2012

Thoughts...

As some of you know I am in México and I really love to be here. The thing is that it is not being easy. Nothing is, I know, but it seems that everyday I have to go across some new change, some new obstacle, something that puts me in doubt of what am I doing. I know that we all learn with our mistakes, our choices so the question is: Am I doing the right thing? Is this what I really want? And the worst question that is always in my mind: What do I really want? Right now I have not a damn clue what I really want. I do have some ideas, some plans but they don't seem to get the way I want. Should I keep trying or should I give up once and for all? I am confused, I mean, like I said once to a friend of mine: "Don't try to understand me because I can't understand myself so it will be hard for others to understand me." I just ask help and not accusations or recriminations. It is hard all this that I'm facing, it really is. And now another obstacle came along and I really don't know what to do. Guess giving up is like the best option. Is it?

No comments: