Saturday 3 November 2007

Danna Garcia



Danna Garcia


Yeah... I know... Many of you would ask me... but who is she? Well... two years ago I would ask the same but right now she is the person I admire the most. She is a great Colombian actress who just through her look can say it all. Amazing right? But that is the way she is, she acts. Till I met her, I never admire anyone (at least not that I don't know) but now it's different. I really admire her, besides the beauty she isn't like other actors who became like crazy once they have fame. She doesn't like to talk about her personal life and the best part is that we don't know lot of it, because we don't have to. Being a fan is just that... adore the way she is, the way she acts and don't care about her personal life. Most fans don't know that... and they tend to exagerate... looking for personal facts. I just hope one day, Danna sees that we, her fans, are good people.

No comments: