Sunday 11 November 2007

To my friends

When u feel like crying... call me!!!
I don't promise that I will make u laugh,
but I can cry with u. If one day u want to
run away dont be afraid to call me.
I dont promise to ask u to stop...
but I can run with u.
If one day u don't want to listen to anyone...
call me.
I promise to be there for u
but also promise to remain quiet.
But one day if u call...
and there is no answer...
come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.


I hope u all know what this means.

2 comments:

belita said...

adorei o poema.e até o transportei para o meu corner, sem tua autorização. se é teu original vou gostar mto mais dele e entender-te melhor se ñ continuo a axar k é lindo e me serve mto bem tb a mim.
mais uma vez: lindo blog. Jinhos

Carla Alves said...

Belita... o poema não é meu... infelizmente não tenho o dom da palavra... Também gostei dele, muito mesmo e na altura era exactamente o que queria dizer. Obrigada pelo comment e já tens a minha permissão para o pores no teu corner ;).